Kim, you have touched the lives of many. You have been a source of ongoing support to women across the nation through your sense of humour, and friendship.Your dedication to sites like SheKnows.com and creation of Leo's Room, has helped to form bonds of camaraderie between moms and hope-to-be moms everywhere.
This Blog is a collaborative effort of all of those who care about you and who want to show support to you during this very terrible time.

Much Love~All of Us

(if you would like to contribute posts to this blog, please email seektheday(at)gmail.com)

Nov 21, 2009

Condolences

Sincere & Deepest Condolences go out to Kim and her 6 boys......... Dustun, Michael, Jarod, Leo, Elijah & Kaelin, whom suddenly lost their husband and father, Michael on Nov 19, 2009.

I am constantly thinking of you Kim and your wonderful boys, I wish that there was more that I could do at this sad time in your life :(. You are a very strong woman and I know that you will get through this tragedy in time but in the mean time, I hope that you can find some comfort in what we all write here.......God Bless!!

Love Dianne, Richard & Family - richdi from SK's.

R.I.P. Michael.

0 comments: