Kim, you have touched the lives of many. You have been a source of ongoing support to women across the nation through your sense of humour, and friendship.Your dedication to sites like SheKnows.com and creation of Leo's Room, has helped to form bonds of camaraderie between moms and hope-to-be moms everywhere.
This Blog is a collaborative effort of all of those who care about you and who want to show support to you during this very terrible time.

Much Love~All of Us

(if you would like to contribute posts to this blog, please email seektheday(at)gmail.com)

Dec 4, 2009

Thinking of you

Kim,

Just wanted to let you know that you are on my mind today. I hope that you and the boys are having a good day. Please remember that we are all here for you if you ever need to talk/vent/cry.

1 comments:

Kimi~Payne said...

Dear Friends, I thank you very much for this warm heartfelt gesture...your love and support truly is helping me thru this horrible time... I love you each and all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Kim