Kim, you have touched the lives of many. You have been a source of ongoing support to women across the nation through your sense of humour, and friendship.Your dedication to sites like SheKnows.com and creation of Leo's Room, has helped to form bonds of camaraderie between moms and hope-to-be moms everywhere.
This Blog is a collaborative effort of all of those who care about you and who want to show support to you during this very terrible time.

Much Love~All of Us

(if you would like to contribute posts to this blog, please email seektheday(at)gmail.com)

Nov 22, 2009

Kim Words cannot express the pain I feel for you. You helped me through so many things & I just want you to know that I am always here for you. I hope that you know how much you mean to me. You & your boys are always in my thoughts & my prayers. Like Di, I wish I was closer & could do something, anything to help you through this. You have my sincere condolences.

RIP Michael.

Janet, Brad, & boys SK

0 comments: