Kim, you have touched the lives of many. You have been a source of ongoing support to women across the nation through your sense of humour, and friendship.Your dedication to sites like SheKnows.com and creation of Leo's Room, has helped to form bonds of camaraderie between moms and hope-to-be moms everywhere.
This Blog is a collaborative effort of all of those who care about you and who want to show support to you during this very terrible time.

Much Love~All of Us

(if you would like to contribute posts to this blog, please email seektheday(at)gmail.com)

Nov 23, 2009

Our Dearest Kim

Sharing in your sorrow
Thinking of you and wishing
I could be there
to hold your hand


Kim, I know it would be so easy for me to act like I understand what you are going through, but I don't, I know there are no words that will ease your pain, and nothing will truly bring you comfort right now, just know you and all the boys are in our thoughts and prayers, Please know how much you are loved by so many. You are such a dear friend to me as well as many and helped us through so much over the years, I hope if there is anything we can help with please let us know. I love you Kim.

It will be the little things
that you will remember,
the quite moments,
the smiles, the laughter.
And although it may seem
hard right now,
it will be the memories
of all these little things
that help push
away the pain
and bring you smiles
back again for your dearest Michael

0 comments: